I’ve joined Snapchat and to celebrate I posted five things you don’t know about me!
- I have a HUGE collection of vintage dresses!
2. I LOVE JUDGE JUDY!!
3. I used to play the harp and was invited to play at a concert hall in London!
4. I used to have a blog called “Adventures in Singlemommyhood”
5. I was an actress and performed at The Kennedy Center, in an off-0ff Broadway show and was in an indie movie!
Hope you got to know me a littler bit better and be sure to follow me over on Snapchat (theminnierose) for snaps of what I’m doing and content that will ONLY be posted there!
This weeks five things is all about Kendra Scott! It wasn’t until I saw multiple bloggers post her jewelry on Instagram did I do some research of my own to see what all the jazz was all about and when a Kendra Scott store opened in RVA, I took a stop by to see for myself and was blown away with what I saw. I thought it was all about her signature earring, but as I was exploring the store I was amazed with all the other pieces!
- Silver Roni Cuff
- Rogan Pearl Stud Earrings
- Elisa Pendant Necklace
- Deva Statement Earrings
- Valentina Statement Necklace
Have a great weekend!
I want to give a huge THANKS to the ladies at the Kendra Scott store in Short Pump RVA for allowing me to come in and take a few pictures for this post. They were beyond amazing!